* STAR *


December 25, 2010

SPM finally OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!

20th of December......
SPM finally over liao~~~ happy~~~  ^.^
We, 5A1 student celebrate at Selayang Mall after taking pictures at our school field....
We walking along the road.... Everyone were rushing towards when we saw a bus coming.....
It was so noisy when we enter the  mall... EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT US!!! >.<
We have our lunch at Johnny... The food there.... ok lar~~~
Not bad, not bad....
The most embarrassing moment....I pull Audrey's hand and walk into the restaurant...... and I though it was Xin Yin.... WA~~~~~!!!!!!very very 'fish' ar~~~ T.T 
Haha~ she also surprise why I'm holding her hand.... XD
We take a walk at there after we finish our lunch.... and also taking pictures~~~ ^.^v
We also buy ice-cream~~~ yeepee~~ Nice and Happy day.... hope we still can gather after I went to PLKN~~~ 

Good Luck.... My FRIEND!!!!

Frz 4 Ever ya~~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment