* STAR *


January 1, 2011

Goodbye KL, Hello Sabah~

Today is my last day at KL~ Going to Sabah, Sandakan for PLKN~ Haiz~~ Dont know why got a very bad feeling... Feels like going to leave this world... (choi!) Sandakan is a very far place~ I scare that I fallen sick at there.... and no one will take care of me... I also scare that when I saw all my friend there feel happy with their parent's visit... but no one will visit me... I scare that everyone are good... except for me~~ T.T

Yee hin going to Kuantan today.... also for PLKN... Zhen Xuan also go to Sabah... with Alicia Khor... Im the one who have different camp from others... I worry that I couldn't understand hat trainers try to tell me....

There is a word in my mind now....  SCARE!!!!!!!!!
Well... I do hope I will happy at there~ Pray for me, everyone!!!


PS:  Ho Hau Yee, are you crying??? Hahaha~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment