* STAR *


February 15, 2014

2014 Valentines Day

Wow.... It has been a loooong time I didn't post something over here!!! How long is it?? Err... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,......  Hahaha, no point counting it..... XD
I re-read all my post and realized that blog can actually recall plenty of happy memories.. Oww.....


 
 Aiks~ As you can see, my dear miss
me a lot too... Hahaha~  

It was Valentines Day yesterday... the sky is full of LOVE (I only saw clouds on that day... ==''') ~~~ Well, since my dear went back to Kampar........


I got no choice but to date my lao po honey  yin yin out and have a drink on this wonderful day... Hahaha... We went to a cafe named Coffee Leaf and enjoy our coffee tea. we also ordered a plate of french friend and enjoy our "er ren shi jie", Syok ahh~~~ 



    
No need I tell also know we
very sweet le.... XP


     
 I really got no idea why we took this for.... ><'''   

I'll only share a few pics out here as when I post one of our pic up to Facebook, plenty of people started jealous me and my yin yin le.... So....



     
Aiks, sweet dao~~~~  XD



 Hahahahahaha!!  Joking ahh..... Happy Belated Valentines everyone!!! XD


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, my little elder cousin got a girlfriend already?!
    Congratulation on your relationship.
    I hope something good happened between you two

    ReplyDelete