* STAR *


January 27, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai~

Yay, It was Chinese New Year!!!! I'm here to wish every chinese a Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! ^o^  As usual... I celebrate with Xin Yin & Yee Hin Yin at 年初一 at a mamak restaurant.. Yee Hin came to my house and have a chat in my room before we head to Xin Yin's house.. Hmm... We stay there til 1 something (if I'm not mistaken... xp)

I get a lot of $$ in this CNY, Yay!!!! BUT.... seems like my God don't want me to keep my $$ inside the bank... so.... he 'make' my computer spoil in time...,  "maX'is" charged me a lot of $$!!! My phone got problemS and I have to waste money to buy a new one!!   haiz....  my MONEY!!!!!!!!!  X)   Hmmm!!!
No choice lo.... who ask that I need them a lot....???

Well, here to wish everyone again a Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai ya~ X)

PS: Yee Hin can drive better now but still scaring others!! Muahahaha!!! xp

No comments:

Post a Comment