* STAR *


January 13, 2012

A new start with them... =)

Still remember what you did on the 1st of January 2012??? Well...  That day I was alone at house.... doing nothing... then suddenly my beloved brother asked me to bring him to the selayang's station 1 due to he wanna celebrate the new year together with Shirley's brother (Ronaldo)... Then... there's a plan come to my mind.... why don't I go celebrate with my friends too??? then... I quickly pick up my phone and call Yee Hin & Xin Yin to join me.... And due to station 1 is "Bao Pang", then we change our destination to >>>> Stolen Restaurant!!!

I 1st go and bring Victor and Ronaldo... then go and fetch Yee Hin.... then I straight away go to the stolen restaurant cause Xin Yin is enjoying herself at Tesco... and she will go and meet us afterwards... 4 of us never reach our destination on time... and we all count down inside my car~ ahaha~~!!!

Xin Yin & us reach at the same time~ So NGAM geh~ XD   Then we started ENJOY the wonderful night... we ate cheese cake, drink mushroom soup, drink cappuccino... bla bla bla...... then we started share our grandmother story thoughts again~~~~ We stay there until 2am... then we leave... again.... I'm always the driver to send ALL of them back to their house... ><'''|

It was really a wonderful night, a wonderful start of year 2012.... hope that we can celebrate together again the next year.... (If the world haven reach to the end...  xp)

No comments:

Post a Comment