* STAR *


January 11, 2012

Everyday Im suffering.... =(



Finally...............  EXAM IS OVER!!!!!  OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!  Have been waiting this moment for loooooong time!!! Well, I really feel a lot of stress during these exam days.....  Almost cry out everyday... I only can fall asleep after 2 o'clock everyday... That kind of feeling really CHAM DOU......... Feel like killing myslef so that I can escape from all those stree....  There is one time... Jia Yi came to my house.... and I just cannot control myself and cried infront of her.... Wa.... now recalls back.... feel like stupid... XD 

Well... It's over now..... and I can really let my hair down during this "long" holiday~  X)
*Facing the ceiling & shout out loud : HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!


This is what the EXAM brings to me.... This happened to my lips too... PITYNYA~ ><'''

No comments:

Post a Comment