* STAR *


August 30, 2010

On 28 of August was my brother's birthday, after having dinner with my dad.... My brother, auntie, cousin and I went to Station 1 to enjoy my brother's birthday~~ There were 2 people singing there and my little cousin and i slinking ask that two guy sing a birthday song for him~


Hahaha~ It was so FUN~ I wrote there the birthday boy was Victor Lim, and surprisingly they ask who is Victor Lim... My brother was so shy and cover his face~ And I'm the one who point him and shout, "Victor Lim is here".... >.< (so bad) Haha~ they as my brother to sing a song and the will give us a voucher and 2 mushroom soup~ my brother, for sure, he rather don't want those coupon~

He did enjoy that night~ HaHaHa~




Me~ ^.^
Feibie~ cant believe that she make up that day~

>>> Me and Victor <<<
Naughty Victor!!!!
Victor and that 2 singing guy~ XP




No comments:

Post a Comment