* STAR *


August 27, 2010

They All Gone....

Winnie dead yesterday.... Snowie dead the day before Winnie dead... Sweety dead before the day Snowie dead...   T.T  

WHY?????
I take care so them..... so well.... Why they dead???? i feed them every time i came back from school, i play with them after they full, i on the air-cond for them every time i feel hot, i put a cloth so that they can hide inside it  every time they feel cool, i switch off the light so that they can sleep without light dazzling....

I have done so many thing to them... Why still they leave me....??? I really cry out when I see Sweety dead... it cramp before it dead.... It also cried out loud before it dead..... I feel very sad every time i think about it... It made me remember my mummy, she dead like that also....

Well, I and my brother had decide not to have pet anymore..... (except for dog)
I will never forget anyone of them.... Snowie, BB, Sweety, Winnie...... 


After bath for them....




Snowie, the active ones~~~



I like the sound they made....... I like Winnie lick me too~~



>>> They like Watermelon <<<


I'll  MISS u all~~~~~ Never will i forget all of u!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment