* STAR *


August 18, 2010

T.T I'm crying.....

2 bad news for today..... which made me cry out..... loudly......

First......

My grandma entered the hospital today.... I'm so scare when i get this news from my brother..... luckily she just high blood presure and she is alright now.... i wish that she can come from hospital soon....

The next thing which made me really sad is......

BB has died..... i just feed it this morning.... but my brother say that it died after i went to school..... My brother realize that BB is not moving with its eyes open..... he thought that BB is sleeping but when he go near and try to play with it.... He knew that BB has gone to the other world.... Rest in peace, BB, you will always be in my mind.....


Just after Bath~ ^.^

>>> Me n my lovely BB <<<
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment