* STAR *


October 24, 2010

ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came back from my grandma's mother ( I call her 'lao ma' ) 's house....

We reach there at about 2 o'clock, as usual, we get in the house from the back door! Hey! why should we get in the house by the back door??? Is it we poor? Or we look cheap in your eyes??? Why all your friend and that kind of rich people, VIP only can get in to your house by the main door??? I have gone to so many houses, none of them let me walk trough the back door, even I was a child... Even they rich!!!

When we get in the house, we straight away when up to second floor to my lao ma's room... (by the lift)~ We first wish lao ma, then we sit down.... Suddenly lao ma ask where's my mummy... my grandma and daddy lie her that my mummy was cooking at house, not free.... ( My grandma told me that lao ma already old, dun tell her the truth...) Okay.... it is only a 'san yi de huang yan'.... is good....

When my grandma is talking to lao ma, my dad told me that lao ma's room is bigger than our sitting room... I answer my dad... So what? but actually.... I'm jealous.... I really hope that I have a big house.... got a lot of money... It is normal to everyone~~

Haiz... I really don't want to go there any more if I could.... It is dishonour! Let me tell you, even I not rich as you, but I have a lot of 'TRUE friend', you don't! I let everyone to get in my house by the MAIN door~ you don't! 狗眼看人低!!! Guess who more better lar~~

No comments:

Post a Comment