* STAR *


October 19, 2010

I sit beside Xin Yin during the PJ and Civic lesson~ Xin Yin and I turn around so that we can chat with Melissa and Yong Sam easily.... We suddenly talk about our future~ We also 'jangkakan' our future.... Here's the list....

~ Guess who is the one who have boy friend first... ( 3 of them turn their head and face me)
    CL:  (!!!!!!!!!!! ) Why looking at me o...?
    -> Chin Ling

~ Guess who is the one who have her own car first... (All face Melissa... )
    YS: I think is Melissa lo~
    CL: yalo yalo....
    -> Melissa

~ Guess who's the one who will ask us to go out after we finish school...
    ( After long discussion)...... zzZ
    -> Yong Sam

~ Guess who will change her hairstyle first....
   YS: I guess Melissa lo~
   CL: yalo... I think she will curl her hair lo~
   XY: She now also curl her hair herself la~
   ML: I think i will cut my hair.... Let it grow longer first...
   -> Melissa

~ Guess who will wear high hill shoes first... ( Stupid Ques lo~ )
   YS: I guess is Xin Yin... ( Chin Ling and Melissa agree with Yong Sam)
   XY: Your head~ (你的头~)
   -> Xin Yin

~Guess who will make up first....
  YS: I think either Xin Yin or Chin Ling...
  CL: I think is Xin Yin... cause her mum make up too...
  XY: My mum only know basic make up only la~~
  -> Xin Yin & Chin Ling

~Guess who will earn ten thousand first....
  We finally get the answer after looooong discussiooooon.......
  -> Yong Sam

~ Guess who will change her phone first....
  ML: Yong Sam~
  YS: Ei... I don't have phone lar~ How to change o..???
  CL: From house phone to handphone lar~
-> Yong Sam

Those who guess wrongly....
Cheng Yam Cha~ HaHaHa~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment