* STAR *


October 25, 2010

What happen to Me, Melissa~~???

What happen to me and Melissa today??? Haiz... Bad Luck lo~~~
Today morning during the Maths period.... when I doing the maths question, Melissa suddenly told me something... ( I forgot what is it... >.<''') when I answer her question... Puan Suraya ask me.... "Hey, Chin Ling, buat kerja ke cakap ni??"  T.T  cikgu.... saya sedang buat kerja lar~~~

During Xin Yin, Yong Sam, Hau Yee, Melissa and I walking to the canteen.... Melissa drop my bottle..... T.T...

Next, during recess, when Xin Yin suddenly talk about Yong Sam uniform have a hole, she remembered that Yee Shan also have a hole on her uniform... Melissa wanted to have a look then she just walk front and see... accidentally her 'sambal' of nasi lemak 'kena' my uniform.... T.T  My cloth~~~ Melissa keep on say sorry to me... ( actually I din't angry lar~~~) I then tough Melissa go and put her plate on the basin.... I surprise that actually she go and borrow tissue from others to clean my uniform.... She haven finish her nasi lemak! Wow! thanks, Melissa...

Again..... Melissa accidentally step on my shoes during the science period.... My Shoes~~

Haiz... BAD LUCK lar~~~ Hmm... hope this kind of things..... don't happen to ME again lar....

1 comment:

  1. I think Melissa should belanja me eat things lo~~~ Haha~~~

    ReplyDelete