* STAR *


October 30, 2010

I love Romantic~~

I went to my grandmother's house today... While I chatting with my grandmother, my cousin, Poh Yee was playing the...... (err... I don't know whats that.... a thing that I like to play when I was a child.... We blow... Bubble came out... Just call it bubble maker lar~ ).... I was shock.... when I saw bubbles falling when Poh Yee blow the 'bubble maker' from upstairs...... It was so nice... romantic.... Hmm~~ Cousin's dog, Baby... also playing with those bubbles... trying to bite it... Haha...

Well, as a camera girl.... I quickly took out my phone and take the wonderful moment... May be many people will say this is normal... not special, not romantic, not nice.. But for me.... it's different...
I do hope that there is one day... I can enjoy the wonderful screens with my beloved..... Haha.... think nonsense again.... who cares... I'm a dream girl what.... ^.^



Hmm..... Romantic~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment