* STAR *


April 23, 2011

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning.... the car uncle call me.......
Uncle: Hello?? today afternoon learn driving... ok???
Me: Ok, but uncle, what time ar???
Uncle: err... 11 o'clock.... ok???
Me: Ok... =)

Then.... I wait outside my house... under the COOL HOT SUN.... waiting for him to bring me.... and..... finally he reach my house...... at 11.34!!!!!
Feel wanna punch him!!!

Before he send me back.... He ask me.....
Uncle: Tomorrow, 4pm... can???
Me: Can~ =)   ( I got choice meh??? )

Then.... again.... I stand outside my house today.... waiting for him.... and he reach my house at 4.38pm!!!!!
Feel wanna Kill him liao!!!!

Haiz.... I just learn from 1FM a new way to let off steam~~  
1... 2... 3...
I BEH TAHAN LIAO ARGH~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   boom... BOOM!!!!!
Huu..... Haha~~  feel better now~~~ add oil for the next driving lesson~~~  
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment