* STAR *


April 8, 2011

I feel STRESS!!!!

God ar!!!!!!  I almost DIE due to all those college things.... Why huh??? Why so many things to make choice??? Eventough I feel very tired at PLKN / Sabah.... but at least I feel free and relax at there~~  Once I come out from the camp... OMG!!! All the problems came to me!!! ARGH!!!!!
Different people are giving the different opinion.... make me don't know how to choose... I'm going to Penang on next Friday... not study at there... but ask the information 1st~~ may be study at Inti International University ( Penang Branch)... Haiz... So.... very hard to meet my KL friends liao~~ cannot come out yam cha liao~~   T.T
Haiz... never mind lar~~ If really study at Penang also 1 year only~~ still can Tahan de~~  >.<    

HAIZ......  C 1st lar~~~~~


PS: Hau Yee... cannot come out yam cha liao~~ How ar??? haha~ XD

1 comment:

  1. yor~~so bad lor...
    haizzz..alwiz make me disappointed....
    T.T~~~~

    ReplyDelete