* STAR *


April 11, 2011

Happy day? Unlucky day?

The car uncle bring at at 9am today together with Xin Yin and another girl... On the way to the training centre... I saw a PLKN bus... Wow... MISS IT... really hope to sit again..... Espectially Sandakan's ones... I'm so lucky today!!! Because of the car uncle never scold me!!! Hahaha~~ I still remember the second time he teach me driving... keep on scold me.... make me CRY~~~  and I tough he will scold me today.... hahaha~

I ask my cousin to bring the blood sugar tester to me when they fetch me to have lunch~~ My cousin help me test it on the car~ Haiz..... I 'kena cucuk' 2 times today..... BECAUSE OF MY COUSIN!!! She first put 1 thing on my hand... and suddenly press 1 button... OUCH!!! something cut of my skin... and I can see my blood OOZING OUT!!! then she quickly use the 'small mesin' and suck my blood.... and then she told me that she cant get the result!!! So... 'cucuk' again lo.... (diff. finger) haiz... tis time oso cannot!! What happen to that mesin??? spoil??? no...... IS MY COUSIN FORGET TO TURN ON A THING BEFORE SHE SUCK MY BLOOD BY USING THAT MESIN!!! stupid ar~~~~~  then she somemore can laugh out.... with her mum...  =3=     LOL!!!      so..... to prevent she 'cucuk' me 1 more time... I quickly press my finger to let the blood out....  pain lo... Haiz... better than 'kena cucuk' again lar~~



No comments:

Post a Comment