* STAR *


April 26, 2011

Yay!!! ^o^

Well~ having my JPJ test today morning~~ damn scary man!!! expectially when I was waiting for my turn..... looking at those people who fail were crying.... make me feel scarier and scarier!!!

Finally... it's my turn... I have to face it~~~ I get in the car.... sweating~~~ no air conditional! lolz!!! that one is ok~~ but how come my car's break got problem??? no mater the 1 who using this car before me.... FAIL!!! I saw 2 people fail by using this car.... 1 is naik bukit... and the other 1 is parking (terlanggar tiang)~ WA~~~  And I tough I'll fail too!!!  >.<

The most scary part today... for me is not naik bukit.. but 3 penjuru!!! When I'm doing the 3 penjuru... finish turning and break, I was shock when I suddenly heard the JPJ people blow the whistle~  Then I saw a guy which wearing yellow colour cloth ask me to come down from the car... I was so shock!!! Where did I done wrongly??? I nearly cry out... ( haha) Then I heard the JPJ guy shout... "bukan awak yang salah, dia yang salah, naik kereta balik, teruskan...) Huh???!!! PLAY ME AR???!!! Haiz.... lucky lo~ not Im the one who fail~~ that old uncle.... I think he fail already~~   >.<

And last!!! I pass already!!! Included the 'on the road'~ That guy was scary also~~~  An Indian guy~ Once I open the car's door~ OMG!! that cologne smell~ haha~~ can tahan lagi~~ haha~ pass with result... 18/20~ Yay!!

Hapy non-stop~~~  Thanks to Fadly... hehe~ thanks for supporting me~ also thanks to Xin Yin due to chat with me when I feel NERVOUS... keep on teach me the way to pass more easily~ Xin Yin, I owe you a plate of maggie goreng~ haha~     Love u baby!!!!   >o<  ❤

My number... from 70..  'jump' to 53

Me and Li Fang~ Well, she pass on tat day too~ ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment